Форумочек - присоединяйтесь к нам в увлекательные обсуждения!

Объявление

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Ваше первое впечатление о форуме

Сообщений 141 страница 160 из 183

Что-то не вижу кнопки *выход*...

Al_Soft написал(а):

http://i54.fastpic.ru/big/2013/0203/1e/dd4f306171f0a696988b067e0abbdc1e.jpg

Al_Soft написал(а):

вы понимаете смысл названия топика?
впрочем это не имеет значения - предупреждение за оффтоп.

The question should be understood, not having understood a question it becomes clear, that you have made a forum for a narrow circle - a horse-radish with you, but it is a forum for dialogue and if you the manager о to distribute on left and напрво preventions if itself do not understand about what conversation goes. Attentively read a theme cap. If from street has come,  an error-not there you have come
Not having understood a question have put itself in interesting position, has better understood with  the site, with that group of upstarts which constantly sits on pages and bears bosh dog, and here then speak. If it is a forum, judging by you you began to forget it forum Rules ненадо any way to treat, the friend

Гы,какой форум однако божественный,люди на иностранном заговорили вдруг сразу.
И вам того же,Al_Soft,

Al_Soft написал(а):

The question should be understood, not having understood a question it becomes clear, that you have made a forum for a narrow circle - a horse-radish with you, but it is a forum for dialogue and if you the manager о to distribute on left and напрво preventions if itself do not understand about what conversation goes. Attentively read a theme cap. If from street has come,  an error-not there you have come
Not having understood a question have put itself in interesting position, has better understood with  the site, with that group of upstarts which constantly sits on pages and bears bosh dog, and here then speak. If it is a forum, judging by you you began to forget it forum Rules ненадо any way to treat, the friend

перевод :

Этот вопрос следует понимать, не поняв вопрос, который становится ясно, что вы сделали форум для узкого круга - хрен с вами, но она является форумом для диалога, и если вы менеджер о распространять на левой и напрво предупреждений, если сам не понимаю, о какой разговор идет. Внимательно читайте шапку темы. Если от улицы пришел, ошибка не там вы пришли, не поняв вопрос поставили себя в интересные позиции, лучше понимали с сайтом, с этой группой upstarts, которая постоянно сидит на страницах и медведи bosh собака и здесь то говорить. Если это форум, судя по вы начали забыть его форум правила ненадо любым способом для лечения, друг

Это хтож так перевел тебе

Ермолкина написал(а):

... переводчик автомат, программа... не я жишь...

Al_Soft написал(а):

you mean we should get stunned by your long and wannabe-meaningful english speaking message on this russian speaking board? my dear comrade with russian ip and russian e-mail adress, we russians and all of the people who someways belong to this country and to this historical culture may have some bears on our snow covered streets who playing on things like balalaika, maybe we also drinking vodka from early morning till late night, but we are not so stupid like you probably think and can well understand your language, and others of your one's, but sorry for the upset - your english made by some translate software is far away from Sheakspeare's one, i hope at least you know about who i'm speaking about here.
but let us make clear about what are you trying to tell us. your assumption about narrow circle maybe have it's right in so far that there are people who have the intelligence and ability to discuss, and first of all to think and analyze a plenty of things, so that if our counterpart don't have even the ability to get his chaotic kind of thoughts in some more or less full and understandable sentences, we don't see any possibility how to discuss with some webbot like talking participant like your one's. and so if you want to talk about the rules i allow me to explain you first of one about the behaviour and conversational etiquette which define the minimum kind of respect, politeness and courtesy to your dialogue partner, the things, i have those impression, you never have been learned about.
but i hope you'll be able to translate all of that or maybe you even will make some tries to understand that there has been talked about and after some time, i hope this will be no longer that your lifetime, you generate in you any skills to talk with people and to build some more complex sentences with any meaning.
you are free to continue with your nonsense but one thing you should be understand so far, it's the thing with whom are you talking here. so don't make more mistakes, comrade.

Валерий, переведи

Где больше двух, там говорят вслух (то бишь на одном языке

Подпись автора

Поживу - увижу, доживу - узнаю, выживу - учту!

FreeThinker написал(а):

Al_Soft написал(а):
you mean we should get stunned by your long and wannabe-meaningful english speaking message on this russian speaking board? my dear comrade with russian ip and russian e-mail adress, we russians and all of the people who someways belong to this country and to this historical culture may have some bears on our snow covered streets who playing on things like balalaika, maybe we also drinking vodka from early morning till late night, but we are not so stupid like you probably think and can well understand your language, and others of your one's, but sorry for the upset - your english made by some translate software is far away from Sheakspeare's one, i hope at least you know about who i'm speaking about here.
but let us make clear about what are you trying to tell us. your assumption about narrow circle maybe have it's right in so far that there are people who have the intelligence and ability to discuss, and first of all to think and analyze a plenty of things, so that if our counterpart don't have even the ability to get his chaotic kind of thoughts in some more or less full and understandable sentences, we don't see any possibility how to discuss with some webbot like talking participant like your one's. and so if you want to talk about the rules i allow me to explain you first of one about the behaviour and conversational etiquette which define the minimum kind of respect, politeness and courtesy to your dialogue partner, the things, i have those impression, you never have been learned about.
but i hope you'll be able to translate all of that or maybe you even will make some tries to understand that there has been talked about and after some time, i hope this will be no longer that your lifetime, you generate in you any skills to talk with people and to build some more complex sentences with any meaning.
you are free to continue with your nonsense but one thing you should be understand so far, it's the thing with whom are you talking here. so don't make more mistakes, comrade.

Was ist das?!

nTermit написал(а):

Was ist das?!

Antwort in der Sprache, in der unser ausländischer Freund uns geschrieben hat.

Ермолкина написал(а):

Да Валерий сам и перевёл. Любит он нам мозги свихнуть.

Подпись автора

Протягивая руку друзьям,не сжимай пальцы в кулак.

FreeThinker написал(а):

Antwort in der Sprache, in der unser ausländischer Freund uns geschrieben hat.

У нас и за рубежом друзья появились. А что он хотел? я так и не понял.

nTermit написал(а):

У нас и за рубежом друзья появились. А что он хотел? я так и не понял.

ну, если вкратце, он пожаловался, что типа тут узкий круг общения и его, как бы, дискриминируют.
я ему ответил, что, во-первых, как-то странно видеть текст, написанный на немного корявом английском, от пользователя с российскими айпи и адресом почты. но это не так важно, и при необходимости сможем ответить и на иностранном языке. и если он думал, что он нас этим поразил и мы тут все дураки, то он явно ошибался. а во-вторых, круг общения, возможно, и ограничен, но разве что в том смысле, что общаются люди, которым есть, что сказать, и которые элементарно умеют формулировать свои мысли. в отличии от которых он пишет лишь какие-то странные малопонятные реплики, не относящиеся к тематике обсуждаемого. поэтому с его стороны как-то странно ожидать чего-то другого, если никто толком не может понять его мыслей, которые он не умеет излагать.

+1

FreeThinker написал(а):

ну, если вкратце, он пожаловался, что типа тут узкий круг общения и его, как бы, дискриминируют.

Здесь я могу сразу не согласиться, мне и нравится этот форум тем, что здесь очень разные люди, и большое разнообразие тем для СВОБОДНОГО обсуждения. Вообщем я так и не понял, в чем суть претензий. Плюсую за разъяснение.

+1

Пока очень положительное!

в целом хорошее,впечатление

Положительное)
Большой форум, интересный, активный и вроде бы довольно уютный.